[MPlayer-users] Error decoding mkv files

William MacBain macbain at ott-fortimail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:53:21 CEST 2011

On 11-08-03 07:56 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> William MacBain<macbain<at>  ott-fortimail.com>  writes:
>
>> I'm having a frequent problem playing mkv files using recent versions of
>> mplayer,
>> ( the latest being SVN-r33936-4.5.2 )
>>
>> I keep getting an error
>>
>> [matroska,webm @ 0x???????]Invalid stream 6 or size 3
>>
>> The is does not happen with version 1.0.rc4-4.5.2
>>
>> Any suggestions would be welcome.
> This should be fixed in the latest version.
>
> Carl Eugen

I've tried the latest version and the problem is still present.
Attached is a trace generated with -msglevel all=9

#### Disclaimer: This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you. ####