[MPlayer-users] mplayer 2 dumps in the same time

Victor Petrescu victor.petrescu13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:29:52 CEST 2011

I tried like you said (also tried stefan version) but it doesn't work...
Here's what I did:

#mkfifo input
#mkfifo pipe.avi
#mkfifo pipe2.avi
#cat input | tee pipe.avi>pipe2.avi &

Now I tested the output:

#mplayer pipe.avi -> error connecting to soket
#mplayer pipe2.avi -> same
#mplayer input -> working fine

Can you please point what I've done wrong? Thank you.