[MPlayer-users] M2TS file with broken audio track... (sample uploaded)

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Sep 24 10:53:21 CEST 2010

Dâniel Fraga <fragabr <at> gmail.com> writes:

> 	Hi, I uploaded the following sample to incoming:
>
> the_secret_in_their_eyes-4352-broken-audio-track.m2ts

No.

moved to samples/bluray/dts-starts-later-than-ac3.m2ts

[...]

>   If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
>   DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We
> can't and won't help unless you provide this information when reporting
> a possible bug.

Did you read this before pasting?

For crash reports, backtrace etc. from gdb is necessary.

For all kind of problem reports (including implicit delay with mencoder),
complete command line and complete, uncut output (of course not repeated status
lines if you are redirecting your output to a file and you are not reporting an
A/V sync issue) is also necessary - without it, it is very unlikely that you get
any useful help here.

Carl Eugen