[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

Michael Ainge michael_ainge at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 23:55:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have dozens of music videos that I put in a playlist and then view with 'mplayer -playlist filename'.  This works fine until recently when I bought a new machine.  On the new machine, there is a 3-4 seconds delay when moving from one video to the next.  How can I get rid of that delay?

I'm using a linux machine with the latest Fedora and my video card is a GeForce 210.  I'm using the default video output driver.  I tried all video output drivers that are available.  And the delay doesn't occur when I run mplayer on any single file without the playlist.

Somebody help me?