[MPlayer-users] hd video playback problems over wireless network

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Oct 27 21:42:10 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 07:40:05PM +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 09:17:05PM +0800, h9wzuy45tm at snkmail.com wrote:
> > So, another major OS (Windows) has the same issue.
>
> I'll try to find time to think about it. However I currently don't
> see a way that doesn't cause more issues than it fixes.

There was actually a bug/never finished code.
The reads should now be 8 kB in a piece.
If it causes no further issues, I might continue with attached patch,
maybe you'd like to try it.
If Linux was the one performing badly I'd suggest reporting this
as a bug/feature request, but this way around... (for WinXP there
certainly is no point, Win7 has some SMB improvements so it might
even be already fixed).