[MPlayer-users] Daily Builds for Ubuntu available

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Wed Nov 10 19:16:15 CET 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 20:07:48 (CEST), Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

> Reinhard Tartler <siretart <at> tauware.de> writes:
>
>> as a special service for Ubuntu users, I'm provding daily builds of
>> mplayer trunk in a Launchpad PPA:

>> The process for updating the package is fairly automated and uses the
>> packaging scripts included in trunk. This means that you should expect
>> frequent updates from this package source.
>
> Daily or frequent?

ATM, it is being uploaded every 2nd day, which for my feeling is fast
enough to call them 'daily'. Moreover, I didn't receive any comment
about changing the frequency (yet).

> Anyway, should this be on dload.html?

I've been testing them for some time now and I think the process works
now good enough. I'd therefore appreciate seeing this as a news entry
and on dload.html.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4