[MPlayer-users] OffTopic -dumpstream on ASF/WMA is real-time only. Can it be accelerated?

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Sun May 30 17:39:02 CEST 2010

> I would
> really like to be able to download these WMAs without being tied to the
> network for hours.

You're connected only on demand? I've got a little server that does the
downloads for me, I only drop the deep-links. The next morning the files
are complete...

If your internet connection is charged by online time, it might be worth
to think about hiring a little "virtual server", they're not to expensive.
That server can download the shows in real-time, and when it's done you
can fetch them via sftp or http or the like.

Greets,
Kiste