[MPlayer-users] Compiling SVN; was: Jerky 1080p h264 playback

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Wed May 19 16:19:13 CEST 2010

> There is no point in having two separate repositories for this work,

... Please, fight bugs, not programmers.

Uoti took the mplayer code and applied his own modifications on it. That's
perfectly ok. I think many people do so. The only thing Uoti has done evil
is to offer his work to the public and not keeping it secret ?!

I agree, some goals might be easier to reach if all people work together.
But if the goals are different, you can't force someone to go your way.

Greets,
Kiste