[MPlayer-users] Compiling SVN; was: Jerky 1080p h264 playback

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Sun May 16 21:57:50 CEST 2010

>> That's what I call non-trivial. Keeping in mind the dozens of iterations
>> before everything you wanted is configured.
>
> Therefore I suspect you're to young to remember imake... ;-)

I don't feel very young, and it was back in 1983 when I started
programming. I did not write any program in C yet, though. So I really
don't know what imake is for. But we were talking about how the average
computer user can compile mplayer. What benefit does the average user find
in imake? Or the advanced windows user?

Greets,
Kiste