[MPlayer-users] Difference between original blu-ray m2ts and remuxed blu-ray m2ts?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sat May 15 17:02:24 CEST 2010

Dâniel Fraga <fragabr <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, 14 May 2010 12:58:06 +0000 (UTC)
> Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos <at> ag.or.at> wrote:
>
> > Could somebody kindly explain to me what happened to this very useful sample?
> > (What we get instead meanwhile is the 32nd sample for a feature we know isn't
> > currently supported well and some roundup spam.)
>
> 	??

You uploaded a very useful sample to incoming (and a slightly less useful one).
They both disappeared meanwhile, and instead, an additional sample for the LATM
issue was uploaded. (No need to upload again, I still have them and will
re-upload).

I'd really like to know why...

Sorry for the confusion, Carl Eugen