[MPlayer-users] Difference between original blu-ray m2ts and remuxed blu-ray m2ts?

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Wed May 12 07:44:48 CEST 2010

	My question is simple: suppose I have a entire movie on a m2ts
ripped from a blu-ray disk with AnyDVD HD. Then I use tsMuxeR to remux
this same file to another m2ts file.

	If I try to play the original m2ts (without remux), MPlayer
plays with some artifacts. But if I remux it with tsMuxeR, it doesn't
show any artifacts.

	Maybe the remux process fix something in the original m2ts?

	Thanks.

	Ps: I read on doom9 forum someone writing we should never use
the original m2ts directly, but always remux it before playing. Does it
make sense?

--
Linux 2.6.33: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity