[MPlayer-users] maximum resolution: how to extend ?

Adrian Daerr add at quantentunnel.de
Wed May 5 18:58:35 CEST 2010

> > we'll need at least some
> > information
> > (like MPlayer output) to know what exactly is the problem.
>
> Apologies for not having included at least that.

Hum, just in case, the graphics controller as identified by lspci is

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82G33/G31 Express Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02)
00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation 82G33/G31 Express Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02)

my current Desktop is 1280x1024 (I use Alt-mouse-drag to pull bigger windows around, and I'm fine with that)

Any other potentially important information I could give?

Adrian