[MPlayer-users] Flickering when moving an mplayer window

CL mplayer at lermytte.be
Mon Mar 22 23:07:39 CET 2010

Hello,

For some time now (possibly even a year or more), I noticed that
dragging an mplayer window causes a lot of flickering in the video being
played where there wasn't before.

Of course, besides mplayer, a lot of other packages have been updated on
my system and I'm not an X-DRI-whatever expert, so I can't really
pinpoint the issue. Still, I would like to find out what exactly is
causing this, since it's kinda making my system look like it's from the
90s :-)

linux-kernel-2.6.34_rc1
mplayer-1.0_rc4_p20100213, -vo=xv
xorg-server-1.7.6