[MPlayer-users] Linux Video Wall

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Mon Mar 8 09:32:23 CET 2010

> Or to split the video into 4 windows that can be automatically
> maximized individually?

I've done that. It's a bit of work, though. My approach would have been to
split the Video in parts, and to have one computer for each screen. One
computer broadcasts its current position in the video, all others
syncronize to that pace. (you can use several player programs on one
computer just in the same way, of course)

I've managed to have the players stay in sync with less than +/- 0.1 sec.,
and to catch up when far away in position within less than 30 sec.

Unfortunately the program is in quite unreadable pascal, I presume it
would not be of any help to you, but at least I can tell you it can be
done.

Greets,
Kiste