[MPlayer-users] Y4m

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at silverlightning.org
Mon Jun 21 22:54:41 CEST 2010

On 6/21/2010 3:20 PM, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 02:10:38PM -0500, Rolf Ernst wrote:
>
>> I believe that the
>> overwhelming community will be quite content to simply use VP8 with
>> CFR (which it offers).
>>
> You completely did not understand me.
> The ARF feature of VP8 currently _cannot_ be used with CFR-only
> tools like MEncoder.
>

>> have delivered a patch - why not use it?
>>
> The patches have been integrated, even if after modifications.
> So it should be working, if it does not it is a bug.
> My previous mail is only an explanation as to why my motivation
> is not particularly high on this.

I did not know this (ARF) . I will do another build and see what
happens. As I mentioned the data it produced would not play, either
mplayer itself nor Directshow but if you say it's in there, I will
tinker some more.

/re

--
/re

Capital punishment is our society's recognition of the sanctity of human life.

Orrin Hatch