[MPlayer-users] SOLVED! -- Re: Keyboard/mouse lockout with Mplayer

Bev bashley101 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:23:53 CEST 2010

FYI---

On 06/11/10 11:40, Bev wrote:
> On 06/10/10 15:25, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
>>  On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:24:55AM -0700, Bev wrote:
>>>   If I start mplayer with -vo
>>>   svga I get a small flickering picture which can't be expanded or
>>>   zoomed to full-screen, so SDL informs svgalib better than mplayer
>>>   does directly.
>>
>>  I guess you at least need -zoom.
>
> Doesn't work.

I've tracked down the problem re lack of keyboard input.  The problem is in
osdep/getch2.c.  The lookup in the termcap database fails.  This problem, at
least under slackware, has been around at least since the pre7 days in one form
or another.  My solution is to just "#if out" the termcap lookup and hammer in
my own keypress lookup.

--
Cheers, Bev