[MPlayer-users] mp3 playing with mplayer without soundcard

zonyi besk zolbeso at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 00:33:24 CEST 2010

Is that means first to create a fifo with
mplayer -ao pcm:file=output.fifo

this is done very fast than playing it with :

mplayer -slave -input file=cmd.txt output.fifo

and while it's playing would be updating the sound parameters: volume etc in
real time, but how can be get the above command to get a new sound file
created,  with that new sound params so as to be streamed to the
listener/controller client.

Thanks,
Regards,
Zol