[MPlayer-users] mplayer crash playing .mkv with embedded vobsub subtitles

Risto Pajula rippe.shacknet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:41:02 CEST 2010

2010/6/1, Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de>:
>> Crash was avoided but no subtitles displayed...
>
> Also fixed, in a way that alone would make the subtitles
> appear as well, though they would be cut-off and thus unreadable
> still...

Thanks for the fix.  Your SVN commit seems to work fine (no cut-off).

I also applied your changes to the git version successfully.

BTW. I assume nowadays recommended way to use ffmpeg-mt with mplayer
is the Uotis git version. In that case I think that the mplayer
frontpage instructions should be updated (The download link in the
instructions is broken - or is there even a port of current SVN to
ffmeg-mt?).

BR.
Risto