[MPlayer-users] Res: Mencoder options for fastest first pass XVID encoding

Mauricio Kanada mkanada at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 19:14:47 CEST 2010

Hi Carl.

Thanks by your response. I've been reading the page with tips for encoding, and
found it very useful.

Only one comment about ffmpeg.

I know that ffmpeg is probably a best encoder. But it does not do many things
that mencoder do,

like some filters, subtitle rendering (with a lot of options). I think mencoder
is better in audio syncronization too.

Thanks

Maurício Kanada