[MPlayer-users] (another) dvdvideosoft GPL violation?

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Wed Jul 14 12:58:23 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-13 10:11:04 +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> Gary Steele <gsteele13 <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > This mail is to report what I think may be a GPL violation by
> > dvdvideosoft.
>
> This is FFmpeg issue 1686.
> Note that since they don't tell where they are from, it is difficult to
> chase them.

The PayPal payment formular shows "Digital Wave Ltd" as the recipiant.

http://www.ukdata.com/company-credit-reports/DIGITAL-WAVE-LTD.html
lists this address:

SUITE B
29 HARLEY STREET
LONDON
W1G 9QR

Maybe that's a start?

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw at lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:              Alles sollte so einfach wie möglich gemacht sein.