[MPlayer-users] seeking in a flv

Gautier gaulgo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:51:49 CEST 2010

Thanks for the answer, 10 min should be largely enough, but is there
no way to change this value manipulation only mplayer  options ? I
would prefer not to have to do a special installation of mplayer
because if my system work I would like to deploy it on other computer
without asking people to reinstall or modify their mplayer
installation.