[MPlayer-users] how to test mplayer specific code

Ling Kun erlv5241 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 05:15:37 CEST 2010

Hi, all
    I am doing some modification based on mplayer. Now, I have to test
some specific functions in
libavcodec/x86/dsputil_mmx.c, libavcodec/x86/motion_est_mmx.c,
libavcodec/x86/mpegvideo_mmx.c, libavcodec/x86/idct_mmx.c and
libavcodec/x86/idct_mmx_xvid.c.

  The problem is I cannot find a full test_suite which can test the
functions in these files. I have video format of avi, mpg, mkv,mov,
ogg, mp4 and m4v. But I can only test some function in idct_mmx_xvid.c
and mpegvideo_mmx.c.

   Can someone please help me or tell me how to find other video
format to cover all these files. Thank you very much .

 Ling Kun.

--
http://www.lingcc.com