[MPlayer-users] [Mplayer] trying to compile latest sources of Mplayer

Albert Scholtalbers compuvision.sr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:42:12 CEST 2010

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the help I will try execute these commands. MPEG4-TS are
Transport streams of MPEG4 (H264)
which are used more and more on satellite in Europe. MPEG2-TS, it's
predecessor  is still the main flavor on satellite DVB.
I'm situated in S-America and like to see some European TV shows here, I
record them remotely and recode them to a more suitable size
in H264. This works excellent for MPEG2-TS, but fails for MPEG4-TS

Greets

Albert