[MPlayer-users] I can not run -endpos parameter with Wmv files correctly.

actr.d liste at karzarar.com
Sun Jan 31 20:43:11 CET 2010

Hello,

I play lots of files in a one mplayer process via slave mode

I use command line like this format  "mplayer { file1.avi -loop 2 file2.avi file3.wmv file4.mpeg } -loop 3"
various format of videos in command line.

I can not run -endpos 00:00:10 parameter with Wmv files correctly.

Avi or mpeg files nearly play during 10 sec.

But Wmv files play always less then 10 sec. and Wmv files take unpredictable time.

Any idea :)

Thanks