[MPlayer-users] .mkv files after using mkvpropedit not able to play...

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Sun Jan 31 12:53:28 CET 2010

On Sat, 2010-01-30 at 20:16 -0800, RC wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:07:40 +0100
> "Andreas Allacher" <ghost_zero5 at gmx.at> wrote:
>
> > What is actually the difference between this git and the SVN trunk?
>
> The git repo is Uoti's own personal fork of MPlayer,
> intentionally confusingly-named identically to the original, and being
> pushed on unsuspecting individuals here.  Undeveloped and unsupported by
> absolutely anyone else.

So first you reposted old flames from long before the git repo existed
to mplayer-dev-eng, claiming that they gave the "full story" about the
repo, and now you're posting shit like this here?

Just what is it that the individuals are "unsuspecting" of? That you
personally don't approve of the version?

Did you do _any_ fact checking before posting your "absolute" claims, or
did you just knowingly lie? Or if you think the fact that I've done most
of the development on the git repo justifies the hyperbole of "personal
fork undeveloped and unsupported by absolutely anyone else", then how
much svn development do you think there would be left after Reimar
stopped it?