[MPlayer-users] libtheora support

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Jan 31 12:38:21 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:13:41PM -0600, Rolf Ernst wrote:
> I don't have a libtheora.dll but libtheora-0.dll, libtheoradec-1.dll,
> libtheoraenc-1.dll from my libtheora build.

As a general comment: you do not need libtheora for theora decoding (even though
it is several % faster).
If you have pkg-config installed and the .pc files are found by it and theora
generated correct ones (in my experience a bit if overall) it should work.
Otherwise you can try copying libtheora-0.dll to libtheora.dll or in MPlayer's
configure change -ltheora to -ltheora-0