[MPlayer-users] [AO_ALSA] Unable to set buffer time near: Invalid argument

Robert Henney robh at rut.org
Fri Jan 29 23:41:35 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:32:36AM +0200, Uoti Urpala wrote:

> My guess is that you're missing the libtool package and need to install
> that too.

that was it.  after installing libtool it compiled flawlessly.

getting back to the original topic, I've tested the videos that triggered
the audio bug and can not reproduce the problem with git version.

did notice that when git mplayer isn't able to find a video output, it
leaves the terminal in a bad state (raw mode?).  that's probably an easy
thing to fix.

I was delighted to find that git mplayer doesn't try to play window
manager and override where the window manager places the new window.
that's been one of my oldest grumbles.