[MPlayer-users] TrueHD

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at silverlightning.org
Fri Jan 29 19:41:18 CET 2010

Just an update. After rebuilding my environment for the new runtime (see the
guide post) I have now tested several of the files which were problematic.
With the latest version and your changes they play/encode the sound again. I
haven't been able to detect whether channel mapping or the like is correct
but off-hand I would say that my particular problem seems solved.

Many thanks.

Btw, I will make the occasional build (biweekly) available at my site (or
mediafire if it turns into a lot of stuff).

/re

--
/re

The things that come to those that wait were left there by those that got
there first.