[MPlayer-users] TrueHD

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Jan 24 19:26:38 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 11:38:07AM -0600, Rolf Ernst wrote:
> Well,
>
> whatever it is - it used to decode fine in September and does no more.

It's rather hard to fix "whatever it is", particularly since you did
not include the part of the MPlayer output that e.g. says which
demuxer it uses (well, given by the insane amount of output it must
be the native one).
If you provide a small sample that shows the difference there's a good
chance it will be fixed in no time, without that it will take some time
to find _the_ bug (I already found _a_ bug or two, but since I was looking
for TrueHD issues that won't help you).