[MPlayer-users] TrueHD

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at silverlightning.org
Sun Jan 24 07:17:12 CET 2010

Hi,

ever since a month or two ago the svn builds no longer properly process
TrueHD. I get "Cannot find codec for audio format 0x44485254 unsupported
sample format".

svn snapshot build 28311 still properly decodes it (but has problems
recognizing fps which is another matter). I did a snapshot build yesterday
myself hoping to get the very latest and greatest (used the sourceforge
win32 builds so far) but the problem still seems to be there.

Is there a different libavcodec I should be using?

--
/re