[MPlayer-users] [feature request] Motion Interpolation, MVTools-like algorithm

Oleg Voropaev cat at izbrannie.ru
Mon Jan 11 14:23:12 CET 2010

Hi all!

I'm using S-IPS displays at work and home, and 24fps in most cases are
horrible on them.  On windows platform exists AviSynth plugin MVTools
(http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=62:12524 - developers thread at
ixbt.com, in Russian), which interpolates 24fps to (for example, it's
not hardcoded) 60fps, example are here:
http://mag.irk.ru/msu_frc/animation.swf

MVTools is GPL code, why not implement this functionality to MPlayer?

I ready to make some donations for this functionality, amount of
donations is subject of discussion, and starts from 100USD.

P.S. Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.