[MPlayer-users] Seeking in MPEG2/MPEG4 streams

Barnabas Hajas hajbazer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:18:55 CET 2010

Answering to your idea - compiling Mplayer from git will give me fast
seeking - I don't care about picture being accurate for performance
loss. I do want those nasty blocks :) like in 1.0pre7 or 1.0rc1
because the more picture I see the more efficiently I can look for a
part in a movie clip, also I think they look cool. Do I need to mess
around with libmpeg2 if I want this "feature" or is there another
tricky command line option? ;)