[MPlayer-users] Do cue://, -format or -af format= work?

aw585 at lafn.org aw585 at lafn.org
Sun Jan 3 22:33:46 CET 2010

> Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 12:10:30 -0500
> From: t0ps <t0psisdamn at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Do cue://, -format or -af format= work?
>
> I don't know about CDs, but with dvds you usually have to specify a
> device (-dvd-device dir) before using dvd://track_number

I know that will work if the CD is in the tray,
(mplayer cue://aaa.cue:1  for example)  but
I seem to remember it working with the .bin file
that's specified in the .cue file also at one time.
(instead of a physical cd and the drive).

Rephrasing my original post, is there some way
to get mplayer to do the endian swap on the fly
without depending on some other program to
pipe the .bin file into it swapped?

Regards, Dallas E. Legan II / legan at acm.org / aw585 at lafn.org
http://isthereanotherquestion.blogspot.com
"Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!"