[MPlayer-users] mencoder or mplayer problem

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Mon Feb 8 13:45:24 CET 2010

Not really.  Bug wasn't there (Etch), bug got introduced (Lenny), and
later it got fixed.

But we'll never know unless you install a recent version :P  I'm not
using Debian, but I think http://debian-multimedia.org has recent Lenny
builds of MPlayer (it even seems to have the multithreaded version of
it, mplayer-mt.)