[MPlayer-users] True-HD Lossless check failed on trunk with sample uploaded

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at silverlightning.org
Thu Feb 4 23:18:59 CET 2010

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Dâniel Fraga <fragabr at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:58:41 +0000 (UTC)
> Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
>
> > Does it happen with -novideo or ffmpeg -i yourfile test.wav?
>
>         With -novideo it doesn't happen.
>
> > Did you upload a sample?
>
>         Yes:
>
> orphan-truehd-losslesscheck-error.m2ts
>
>        It's on incoming.
>
>        Oops, you replied to Rolf. I thought it was for me... anyway, I
> tested
> with -novideo and it doesn't happen.
>
> Happens to me whether I saw -novideo or not:

[truehd @ 0x18dbd80]Lossless check failed - expected da, calculated a6.
[truehd @ 0x18dbd80]Lossless check failed - expected 0e, calculated 80.
[truehd @ 0x18dbd80]Lossless check failed - expected bc, calculated 3e.
[truehd @ 0x18dbd80]Lossless check failed - expected b0, calculated 3c.
[truehd @ 0x18dbd80]Lossless check failed - expected 90, calculated 7d.

Initial message occurs without no interference from me (just let it start to
play). Subsequently, every cursor up keystroke causes one of the above
messages to be issued. (Note there is obviously no picture due to -novideo).

When using lavf demuxer I do not see a message until I press the up arrow
key, without lavf demuxer it shows up no matter what. This is a transport
stream.

Audio is shown as

AUDIO: 48000 Hz, 2 ch, s32le, 0.0 kbit/0.00% (ratio: 0->384000)

/re