[MPlayer-users] load the file URL from a text file to avoid Unicode/non-latin path problems from shell

Reyada Wolak reyada.wolak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 08:05:10 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm using mplayer (windows binary) in slave mode in my java application. I'm
facing problems with parsing the file name (loadfile) in case the path
contains non-latin characters. Windows shell is not that much friendly in
terms the character set. i tried many things e.g. changing active Code Page
or change the output stream from my Java application without success.

is there any way to let mplayer read the file path from a text file.