[MPlayer-users] Problem with audio in DVB-S2 transport stream

Mark Zimmerman markz at frii.net
Sun Aug 8 17:27:20 CEST 2010

Greetings:

I recorded a transport stream from AMC-1 and I am having problems with the
audio.
It sounds like I am getting just the rear channels, or something like
that. The
audio I get seems to me in sync, but most of it is just not there.

Command line:

mplayer -nocorrect-pts -v sample.ts > mplayer.out

The -nocorrect-pts option is needed to keep it from playing at half speed.

Since it is possible that I recorded the stream improperly, I have posted
the file here:

<http://users.frii.com/markzimm/dvb-s2-test/sample.ts>

My mplayer.out is here:

<http://users.frii.com/markzimm/dvb-s2-test/mplayer.out>