[MPlayer-users] Proper FAST_CMOV check possible?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Aug 4 17:20:59 CEST 2010

Edd Barrett <vext01 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I don't know why this is at the moment, but I hope to dig further in the
> future.
>
> In the meanwhile, any suggestions or hints are welcomed.

diff -uw ffmpeg/config.h mplayer/config.h
diff -uw ffmpeg/config.mak mplayer/config.mak
cd ffmpeg
rm libavcodec/h264_cabac.o libavcodec/libavcodec.a
make V=1
and compare with MPlayer's compilation command.

You could ask Mike Melanson or Michael Kostylev how FFmpeg builds on FATE, if
disable cmov is really required (is is also required for you with
--disable-debug?), you should disable it automatically for MPlayer.

Carl Eugen