[MPlayer-users] Proper FAST_CMOV check possible?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Aug 4 11:35:06 CEST 2010

Edd Barrett <vext01 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'm hoping this is the correct list, I can't see a mplayer-devel.

mplayer-dev-eng, I had a suspicion you already knew it.
Once you have confirmed that defining "HAVE_CMOV 0" fixes the issue (and that it
is necessary for OpenBSD, not for some compiler version only you are using),
please send a patch there.

> I have checked out ffmpeg from svn and get a similar error on a different
> source file:

Note that on http://fate.multimedia.cx/ OpenBSD (32 bit) is listed as working,
http://fate.multimedia.cx/index.php?stdout=273556 indicates that --disable-cmov
is passed to configure (please test that) or the source was patched ;-(

Carl Eugen