[MPlayer-users] Ogg vorbis problems with MPlayer-1.0rc3

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 23:21:01 CEST 2010

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Reimar Döffinger
<Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:
>> MPlayer SVN-r30866 (C) 2000-2010 MPlayer Team
>
> This is not trunk, this is the march version.

Yes, quite! Something has gone wrong with obtaining at tarring the
sources; I thought I was working on trunk, so the trunk issue I am
claiming to have here is invalid. Sorry about that.

However, I would still appreciate a fix for our in tree.

I am aware that i should upgrade to trunk to get the newest code,
however, we don't want to do that this close to a release, where we
may potentially introduce more problems than we solve. There is too
little time to test. For now, we will probably ship what we have and
put up with a broken progress meter. The ince the ports tree unlocks,
I will look at trunk.

Cheers

--
Best Regards