[MPlayer-users] compilation problem with --disable-libswscale_a

Zeev Tarantov zeev.tarantov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:31:55 CEST 2010

Thank you for the reply. Indeed, a search on Google has turned up previous
reports of this error.
This problem being known is more puzzling than enlightening, because obviously
if nothing changes you will keep seeing new posts about this every now and
then.

In http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2010-February/079283.html