[MPlayer-users] Any hope for seamless Blu-ray playback using .mpls playlist?

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Mon Apr 26 03:28:32 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 00:21 +0200, Krzysztof Duchnowski wrote:
> On 22.04.2010 20:12, Uoti Urpala wrote:
>
> Here is fast made sample with 3 m2ts files in mpls (15MiB)
> /MPlayer/incoming/bluray-mpls/BLURAY-mpls-test.tar.bz2

At least for this sample it seems the Matroska ordered chapter code
would work. I haven't tried to integrate direct parsing of the .mpls
format so far; I think I'll first export the timeline-editing
functionality in a general way (read some kind of text format that
specifies a list of files and segments from them that should make up the
overall playback timeline). That's useful functionality by itself and
should also make it easier for anyone else to test things with real
Blu-ray content.