[MPlayer-users] gir repository and vaapi

José Bernardo Bandos Rodrigues bernardo at bandos.net
Fri Apr 23 12:44:19 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:19, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> José Bernardo Bandos Rodrigues <bernardo <at> bandos.net> writes:
>
> > I have a GMA500 based netbook - a asus eeepc 1101HA. With vaapi I can
> watch
> > 1080p movies without dropping a frame,
>
> Cool, we finally found 1 (one) user.
> If that isn't a reason to submit (and review) a va-api patch...
>
> Carl Eugen

I can point a lot other users here, from the ubuntu forums, the eeepc
forums, and the ubuntu launchpad... :)
I'm just one of the more vocal.
But the patch already exists - gbeauchesne makes them available at
http://www.splitted-desktop.com/~gbeauchesne/mplayer-vaapi/. The main
problem is that they won't apply to the git repository, and fixing them is
beyond my ability.
Thanks!