[MPlayer-users] How can i install skins for gmapleyr?

aviramof aviramof aviramof at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 13:44:55 CEST 2010

Ofir Aviram

Software Forum Manager Exlusive Forum

Aviramof Rotter.name

2010/4/18 Masaru Nomiya <nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp>

> Hello,
>
> In the Message;
>
>  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] How can i install skins for gmapleyr?
>  Date & Time: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 14:01:25 +0300
>
> aviramof aviramof <aviramof at gmail.com> has written:
>
> > in my home folder .mplayer there is only config file
>
> Try this as root;
>
>  # cd /usr/local/share/mplayer/skins
>  # ln -s YOUR_SKIN default
>
> Regards,
>
> ---
> ┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
> ┃\/彡
> ┗━━┛ 「合理主義なるものを,自然または人間に関する道理に合することをめざ
>         すのであるならば,われわれも異存はない.しかし,人間の感情,情緒や
>         意欲,欲望などを無視し,それと対立するもの,すなわち西洋哲学で言う
>         理性(reason, Vernunft)に合することを意味するのであるならば,それは
>         人間の真理を逸することになる.」                  -- 中村  元  --

still no luck i tried this:
cd /usr/local/share/mplayer/skins

sudo ln -s /home/ofir/blue default

or

sudo ln -s /home/ofir/blue-1.7.tar.bz2 default

but still no luck it still not readable.

there is something very srange with the compile mplayer with lucid i guess
or i should have done something more when i compiled

mplayer except./configure then ./configure --enable-gui make make install
though i can't think of something like this maybe it's

something to do with the make process there were a lot of warning and
possibly errors there for no apparent reason.