[MPlayer-users] No hebrew font windows-1255 can't use hebrew subtitles

aviramof aviramof aviramof at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 23:07:27 CEST 2010

my mplayer is MPlayer SVN-r31042-4.4.3 my problem is seen in this pictures
here:
http://code.google.com/p/gnome-mplayer/issues/detail?id=382

and i installed it in the normal method

cd mplayer after downloading from svn then   ./configure   ./configure
--enable-gui make  make install and that pretty much it

i'm using smplayer or gnome-mplayer as my gui's and it has Hebrew there
iso-8859-8 but it's not working fine in vlc i use

windows-1255 and it's working fine there and i didn't have this problem with
the official old 2.1.0~rc3+svn20090426-1ubuntu16

Ofir Aviram

Software Forum Manager Exlusive Forum

Aviramof Rotter.name

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 11:56 PM, Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski <rambo at id.uw.edu.pl