[MPlayer-users] Mpeg4 TS support

Albert Scholtalbers compuvision.sr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 17:37:56 CEST 2010

Ha ha ha,

People love the 'out of the box' solutions. It seems you have far more
knowledge than the common user, certainly me. It takes time and effort to
figure everything out in detail. And if things work, it is nice, even if it
is not the latest version......
I mean to discard ideas is easy, but it would be better to explain what you
do like to see as a solution. By the why our system engineer insist on
installing packages in these way.......... It is always good to hear a new
fresh idea, or maybe it is the old style..... ;)

So I will have a look how to get the latest version of Mplayer en Mencoder.
Hopefully that would get rid off (some) the problems.

Albert