[MPlayer-users] Mpeg4 TS support

Albert Scholtalbers compuvision.sr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 17:31:46 CEST 2010

Hi Carl,

Is responding in this way better?
Yup, you are completely right to mention all the stuff we are using. So that
is why I added the information and the sample file
Does this mean we use the latest version?

And what do you mean with this remark: 'And yes, -nocorrect-pts is default
for current svn and -demuxer lavf.'
Do you mean that I'm using the correct command to play this file?

Albert