[MPlayer-users] MPlayer bug in Mac OSX: AC3 audio issue when using shared_buffer

dream01 at email.it dream01 at email.it
Tue Apr 6 10:22:45 CEST 2010

> Thanks for reporting this!
>
> A lot of MPlayer OSX Extended users are currently having this issue.
> Unfortunately, I neither have the equipment to test nor do I know
> enough about audio decoding in MPlayer to be of much help. I'd be
> really glad if this could be resolved.
>
> Any hint on what could be causing this issue would be appreciated.
>
> Greetings,
> Adrian

I use your great MPlayer OSX Extended and I am one of the users who wrote on
your site about that problem.
Till few days ago I was thinking that this problem could be related to your
GUI but after I downloaded the sources of your app and done some tests I
realized that the problem may be in the ao_coreaudio.m file of MPlayer.
I am not a programmer and I haven't the skills to provide a patch for this
but I am anyway trying to learn something about programming in order to
understand what does every lines logically do.
I tried to contact the mantainer of coreaudio in MPlayer but I haven't
receive any answers and, from what is written in MPlayer doc, it seems that
he stopped working on that file since 2006.

I hope that someone with more knowledge will help me/us.
 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=&d=20100406