[MPlayer-users] Creating Thumbnails of Videos

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:45:17 CEST 2009

Ruchira Randana Galappaththi pisze:

> Please do not top-post, but reply below whatever you respond to and
> remove parts of the previous email you do not respond to.
>
> Thanks for the advice. I hope I'm following the format now.
>

> There is some information here:
> https://roundup.ffmpeg.org/roundup/ffmpeg/issue1267
> maybe some tools like mp4box, easytag or mediainfo can dump that kind of
> information - I have no idea.
>
> I will look into this now. Thanks again.

Canon compact photo cameras saves MJPEG to AVI and there is no
information about orientation. But each AVI file is following with it's
own THM thubmnail picture with EXIF information ( including orientation ).

I don't have any MOV file to checkout but MediaInfo didn't show any EXIF
data of that THM file.

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/