[MPlayer-users] aconvert usage

Chris Szilagyi chris at apex-internet.com
Tue Oct 20 04:08:03 CEST 2009

Hello:

I'm trying to use the "aconvert" utility to convert some Real Audio files to
Windows Media Audio v2 files.  However, I cannot figure out how to encode as
a format other than MP3.  I read the README in the TOOLS folder but it
doesn't have all of the options for this utility.

If I do: "aconvert realaudiofile.rm windowsmediafile.wma", I get an MP3
encoded file.  I tried doing "aconvert realaudiofile.rm windowsmediafile.wma
 -oac lavc -lavcopts acodec=wmav2:abitrate=44", but I get the error:

Option oac: Unknown suboption realaudiofile.rm
Error parsing option on the command line: -oac
Exiting... (error parsing command line)

If anybody can help me, I would really appreciate it.  Thank you!!

--
Chris